Monday, September 12, 2011

A Tale of Two Men

I met you in joy
I met you in joy riding

I saw your sparkling eyes
I saw your eyes sparkling

I kissed your sweet lips
I kissed your lingering tongue

You made my heart skip a beat
You beat my heart

You laid your hands on me...
You laid your hands on me.

You said that "no matter what, even without me, it's all about simplicity"
You said that "no matter what, even without me, simple is me."

You knew how to fool around with me, you made me laugh
You knew how to fool around on me, you made me cry

I was walking on sunshine
I was walking on eggshells

I would stay up in the night thinking of you
I would stay up in the night worrying of you

You knew how to get excited with me
You knew how to get irritated with me

When I left, we danced in your car all the way there
When I left, we didn't speak all the way there

You helped me to know love.
You helped me to know love.

Thank you.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment