Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Erykah Badu Cover - Call Tyrone

A cover that I sang a couple years back. I wanted to post this as an ode to getting in touch with my self again. It's been a rocky road the past few years of my life, and I honour what I've been through. I want to take the "good" and the "bad" with only one thing: beautiful oppurtunity. I know now, that if I can do one thing for myself, and therefore for the world, it would be to spread the love and the healing power. So if I can channel love energy through writing, dancing or singing, I can be a part of this beautiful thing we call life on time and on purpose. I know the only way I can do that is if I live in passion, and the things that have always made my heart beat with joy are writing and music. Here is the first of many others I plan to post.

One Love Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment